This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for codylehmann.com a website created by Cody Lehmann. By using this website and creating an account within, you grant us permission to your information.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you give us via email, account creation, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take serious precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions:
By using our website, you consent to the following rules:
1. You certify that you are an adult or are at least 13 years of age and have parental consent for your submission.
6. You understand that we reserve the right to change these Rules or to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any site features at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes shall apply as soon as they are made. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any reason, including modification, suspension or discontinuance of any site feature.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless as well as our directors, officers, managers, employees and independent contractors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Rules. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
8. You acknowledge and agree that any use and/or reliance on any information is at your own risk. We are not endorsing the content of any submissions and cannot vouch for their reliability.
9. We require users to respect the copyrights of others, and we respect those rights.
10. OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
11. We are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data that may be in any way related to our site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies.